Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
No of Positions: Seven Hundred (700) Posts
Salary Scale : Ksh.16,890 – Ksh.20,600 p.m.
Terms of Service: Three (3) years Contract (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance)
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean Grade D Plus ( D+);
- be aged between eighteen (18) and twenty-six (26) years;
- be in possession of a Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service; and
- be physically and mentally fit.
Duties and responsibilities
- enforcing laws, policies, standards, regulations and procedures in the area of jurisdiction;
- collaborating with relevant agencies in performance of work;
- assisting police or any other authority in investigation of violation of laws;
- identifying areas of violation and preparing reports;
- maintaining records relating to enforcement activities; and
- undertaking any other duties relating to enforcement work.
How to apply