JG ‘N’ (6 POSTS)
This vacancy requires applicants from the following Wards i.e. Bassi Central; Bogiakumu; Bogetenga; Sensi; Ichuni; and Bombaba.
- Overseeing effective service delivering in the area of jurisdiction
- Developing programs and projects to empower the community
- Coordinating and facilitating citizen participation in the development of policies, plans and delivery of services
- Facilitating inter-governmental relations and conflict resolution
- Overseeing safe custody of county government assets in the area of jurisdiction
- Coordinating and liaising with other directorates and departments in the area of jurisdiction
- Ensuring compliance with legal, statutory and regulatory requirements
- Ensuring compliance with national values and principles of good governance
- Coordinating citizen participation in governance in the area of jurisdiction
- Enhance administrative capacity for effective functions and governance at the local level
- Identify development projects
- Disseminating information to the public
- Providing linkage between the office and the community
For appointment to this grade an officer must have:-
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen
- Professional experience of three (3) years
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines; Public Administration, Business Administration/Management, Community Development or any other Social Sciences
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines; Public Administration, Business Administration/Management, Community Development or any other Social Sciences plus a supervisory management course or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and result
Women and People living with disability are encouraged to apply, clearly indicating the type of disability.
Only shortlisted & successful candidates will be contacted.
How To Apply
All applications should be accompanied by a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, to reach on or before 5th June, 2020 at 5.00p.m.addressed to:-
THE ACTING SECRETARY/CEO,
KISII COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O Box 1848- 40200 –Kisii, Kenya.
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the County Public Service Board’s offices off Kisii-Kilgoris highway near the Kisii Cathedral junction.
This schedule is available on our website at http://www.kisii.go.ke
KISII COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER