V/NO.22 (551 POSTS)
Early Childhood Development & Education (ECDE) Assistants
- Class teaching.
- Organizing and facilitating play/learning activities to enable children cope with primary school life.
- Caring and nurturing spiritual, moral, social, mental and physical growth of children.
- Managing ECDE centres and keeping professional records (schemes of work, lesson plans, daily programme of
activities etc) and ensuring children’s safety and security.
- Preparing and devel oping play/learning materials.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must be in possession of:-
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or KCE Division IV at ‘O’ Level.
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Early Childhood Education offered by KNEC/Ministry of Education or its approved equivalent.
- Certificate in Computer Proficiency is an added advantage.
- Registered by the Teachers Service Commission.
N/B:Applicants are required to select not more than two (2) Early Childhood Development Education Centres from the attached list, a copy of which is also available at the ECDE Ward Coordinators’ offices.
How To Apply
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 15th May, 2020 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net Or from a link in Bomet County website, www.bomet.go.ke
Manual applications shall not be accepted.
‘The county government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer; women and persons with disabilities are
encouraged to apply’.
Public Service Board
P.O. Box 605-20400