Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
Position: Enforcement Officer II
No of Positions: Three hundred (300) Posts
Salary Scale : Ksh.30,170 – Ksh.40,060 p.m.
Terms of Service: Three (3) years Contract (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance)
- a Bachelors degree in any of the Social Sciences from a recognized institution;
- aged between eighteen (18) and thirty (30) years;
- be physically and mentally fit ; and
- be in possession of a Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service.
Duties and Responsibilities
This is the entry grade for the graduate cadre. Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- supervising a Team of enforcement constables in the area of jurisdiction;
- Implementing relevant enforcement laws, policies, systems, standards and procedures;
- collaborating with other enforcement agencies in the course of work, including investigations;
- maintaining proper records relating to enforcement work;
- preparing reports, statements and attending courts to give evidence or testimony relating to prosecution of violators;
- implementing annual enforcement work plans and preparing annual enforcement reports; and
- undertaking any other duties relating to enforcement
How To Apply
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
- Applications should reach the Commission on or before 19th May, 2020 latest 5.00 pm
(East African Time).