Job Group CPSB 10 (3 Posts)
This will be the entry and training grade and will work under the direction and supervision of a team leader.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Reviewing internal control systems in operation and report on any weaknesses;
- Undertaking specific audit assignments and preparing detailed audit programmes;
- Vouching and verification of sample transactions and reporting observations and findings as required;
- Preparing audit working papers for review by audit supervisor;
- Reviewing budgetary controls, collecting and analyzing data and statistics; and
- Physical verification of assets, supplies and stores and confirmation with relevant records kept and maintained.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Diploma in Internal Auditing or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Part I or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) Part I or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- A certificate in Computer Application from a recognized institution.
Terms of service: Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
All applicants should click on the Job Offers option on the County Website and fill the application form.
N/B: No hard copy applications will be received.
All applications should reach this office on or before 29th May 2020 at 5.00 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: Kakamega County Public Service Board does not charge ANY FEE at any stage of the recruitment and selection process. Our official communication channels are email address email@example.com and phone number 0713852573 ONLY.