Job Title: Accounts Intern
Job Location: Nairobi
Job Summary: This unique three-month internship opportunity is for someone who has a strong interest in pursuing a career in Accounts, allowing you to test your abilities and further explore your career interests.
The ideal candidate is expected to start working immediately
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Verify physical accounts source documents to the system
- Post transactions where necessary
- Scanning and referencing soft copy support documents
- Ensure accounts and other backups are done on a daily basis
- Ensure delivery of timely and quality reports
- Detailed record keeping and filing of accounting/finance documents
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Bachelors’ degree in accounting or related field.
- ERP Knowledge will be an added advantage
- Minimum 1 year experience in data entry or a similar role.
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to email@example.com by 31st May, 2020.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted