JG ‘H’ (2 POSTS)
- Undertaking of training of sports persons and other trainees in specific sports disciplines
- Conducting fitness classes
- Keeping track records of trainees
- Identifying and recording suitable sports venues
- Imparting sports skills to athletes and other trainees
- Administering basic First Aid for minor sports injuries
- Gathering relevant sports information from the field and other relevant bodies
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean Grade ‘C’ plain with at least C- in either English or Kiswahili and Biology and a pass in mathematics or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Diploma in Sports Administration or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Certificate in First Aid from a recognized institution
Women and People living with disability are encouraged to apply, clearly indicating the type of disability.
Only shortlisted & successful candidates will be contacted.
How To Apply
All applications should be accompanied by a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, to reach on or before 5th June, 2020 at 5.00p.m.addressed to:-
THE ACTING SECRETARY/CEO,
KISII COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O Box 1848- 40200 –Kisii, Kenya.
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the County Public Service Board’s offices off Kisii-Kilgoris highway near the Kisii Cathedral junction.
This schedule is available on our website at http://www.kisii.go.ke
KISII COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER