JG ‘J’ (2 POSTS)
- Advising and promoting cooperative societies on matters relating to specialized activities such as marketing, credit, financing, training and education, accounting management
- Collecting data on areas of potential cooperative activities
- Collecting primary cooperative data for analysis and policy formulation.
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following discplines:- Co-operative Management, Business Administration, Sociology, Law, Commerce, Entrepreneurship, Management and Organizational Development or Economics (Lower 2nd ) from a recognized institution
- Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized institution
Women and People living with disability are encouraged to apply, clearly indicating the type of disability.
Only shortlisted & successful candidates will be contacted.
How To Apply
All applications should be accompanied by a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, to reach on or before 5th June, 2020 at 5.00p.m.addressed to:-
THE ACTING SECRETARY/CEO,
KISII COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O Box 1848- 40200 –Kisii, Kenya.
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the County Public Service Board’s offices off Kisii-Kilgoris highway near the Kisii Cathedral junction.
This schedule is available on our website at http://www.kisii.go.ke
KISII COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER