JG ‘J’ (1 POST) Ref: KSM/CPSB/2020/040
Terms of Service: Three (3) years contract
- Oversee drafting and filing of legal documents in registries;
- Coordinate the filing of service of legal documents in courts of law;
- Undertake routine errands to public registries, courts and other relevant offices:
- Ensure that cataloguing, abstracting, indexing and filing of case files, requiring in-depth treatment of subject matter is
- Establish, strengthen and maintain both hard and soft filing system in such a way that is responsive to the county government’s record keeping needs and keeps the filing system up to date all the
- Coordinate the filing of service of legal documents in courts of Law;
- Handling and managing litigation files from inception through
- Attending Court Registry to peruse file proceedings/records
- Receiving Legal correspondences and Making bring-ups in the Legal Office
- Any other lawful duties as may be assigned from time to time by the County Attorney
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Bachelors of Laws (LLB) or Diploma in Law or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Experience in law firm will be an added advantage;
- Fluency in English and good writing skills;
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity;
How To Apply
The candidate should apply by downloading and filling application for employment form available on our website. All dully filled forms should be signed, scanned and sent in pdf format to email@example.com by 22nd May 2020. Do not attach copies of Certificates.
Please note that the Board will NOT receive applications in hard copies as a result of measures put in place by the Government of Kenya to limit the spread of COVID-19.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The County Government of Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer.
Women, the youth and persons with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply and indicate so in their applications.